Looking for a list of the best sex toys? Well, there is no “best” because we’re all so different, with vastly different needs. But this is my personal recommendation list, broken down into categories. To be on this page it has to get me off–and if it can get me off, it can probably get you off. As you can see, for vibrators, power is king in my book. I prefer rumbling, deep vibrations that don’t make you itchy or numb and I respond best to pinpoint vibrations. You might see others refer to items I’ve listed as “moderately intense” as “very intense”. It’s all relative.
If you’re not looking for powerful vibrations, then you should email me for a better recommendation – I love powerful, rumbly vibrations so that’s what I’m showcasing here. Most of these link directly to my review of the item. If I’ve not written the review, some will take you off-site to Shevibe.com. If you’re new to sex toys (or even just at a loss on what to choose), and have questions, please email me! I’ll gladly help you figure out what to buy and what to avoid. Contact me for help!
- Beginners Guide to Choosing a Dildo
- Beginners Guide to Anal Sex Toys
- Guide to Remote Control Sex Toys
- Most Powerful G-Spot Vibrators
- Complete list of Silicone Suction Cup Dildos
- “My First Sex Toy” Guide
- The Best and Worst Sex Toys of 2011
- The Best and Worst Sex toys of 2012
- The Best and Worst Sex Toys of 2013
- The Best and Worst Sex Toys of 2014
- The Best and Worst Sex Toys of 2015
- The Best and Worst Sex Toys of 2016
- Complete listing of all of my sex toy reviews
My Top Picks for External Use Only:
My Top Picks for Internal, Multi-Use, or Dual-Stimulation:
Still Awesome (but less intense):
Straight or Harness-Compatible Dildos
G-Spot / Extreme Curve Dildos
My Top Picks for Kegel Exercisers
His Favorites for Penises or Prostates
Best Affordable Sex Toys for Beginners ($50 or under)
I recently expanded upon this section and wrote a whole post, which lists out 35 Sex toys for Under $35 and then has a section in it for some “upgrades” that are available if you can spend up to $50.