So it looks like this year we had a LOT of trouble with the newsletter points options1. Seems a lot of people were confused because they *could* choose both options, despite my best efforts to explain it to death. The next giveaway won’t include bonus points for being a subscriber I guess, just points for joining new.
BUT THAT’S OKAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL OF NEXT YEAR TO WIN SOMETHING!
Before I announce the winners I need to tell you this. Despite giving away 7 gorgeous Pure Wands and a glorious Eleven, I wanted to do more. Give more. I had so many people enter (which proves to me how awesome Njoy is because this is maybe the best turnout I’ve had) and I wished I could give away even more. So guess what? Haha, yes, I thought up something else crazy and now my email subscribers have a chance to win ONE OF THREE gift cards every month in 20162.
- Crystal Delights hopped on right away, offering up a $50 gift card every month to one lucky winner.
- Shevibe is also offering up a $50 gift card every month to one lucky winner3. Hey, this covers half the Pure Wand!
- I’ll also have a small indy shop gift card every month, probably $25, from either Early to Bed in Chicago, Smitten Kitten in Minneapolis or Come As You Are in Canada!4
I’ll have restrictions; things like “don’t sign up for my newsletter from more than one email account per person” because that’s just cheating. And the love is going to be spread out amongst my readers, so only one winner per household per company (if you win a Crystal Delights card you might still be eligible for Shevibe, but not another CD card). Every month, email subscribers will have access to a secret page on my site where they can put their hat in the ring for a card. I’ll be using Rafflecopter just to gather the info, make sure you’re 18, etc. But basically, there’s a whole lot of win for a lot of people.
Some things people requested I review/write about that WILL be happening: A lube guide; lube reviews (basically part of the guide); more info on glass toys; the Flex by Crave; a guide about using a silicone sex toy vaginally and anally; a jar with both shitty materials and silicone; more reviews on affordable, body-safe sex toys; the Tantus Rumble vibe; terrible toys with scathing reviews – don’t worry, I’m certain that will happen; Swan Wand.
Some things people requested I review/write about that sadly, will not be happening: Nipple toys – just not my thing; Bad Dragon toys – not my thing, not real sure about supporting them; butt plugs – we’re not butt plug fans here (but hey it’s a guest review sitch I’m open to discussing). Harnesses – I LOVE my Aslan Minx which I should probably write about, but otherwise I don’t have anyone to USE a harness on and that feels like a pretty important thing. I suppose I could just report on how well it’s made, if it fits me (being fat), etc.
A bunch of you requested that I review the newer Lelo stuff. I’m reluctant to give them the business, frankly, which is also a post I might need to write but I can’t deny that many people love them and want to hear about them. I’ll work on it!
ON TO THE WINNERS!
Winners have 48 hours to respond – if someone doesn’t respond I will draw a replacement winner. If this is you, check your email and get back to me! I want to get these in the mail ASAP.
Eleven – Sophie Rose
I admit, it was hard. It kinda broke my heart not to be able to fulfill as many winners as I actually wanted to, especially on reading some of the “why I want to win” answers. I wished for 20 more Wands, honestly. I’m a greedy giver! Hopefully though the gift card contest can help out those who didn’t win today.
- I also had a number of people not follow the instructions for the comment on the post for Blog Readers contest, so if you commented but didn’t include the 3 things then that’s why your entries were invalid. Gotta read the instructions. folks, I tried to make things simple this year. If you see that your entries count went away, that’s because I had to make a shocking number of people’s entries invalid because they entered the blog readers only giveaway AND social media giveaways. I made it super clear, and clear that I’d disqualify. ↩
- Hey maybe it could be one of four, never know! I’m still waiting to hear back from a few people! ↩
- US, Canada, UK and AU only ↩
- This one is subject to change, as we’re still hammering out details with some of the shops ↩