You’ll all know I rarely (almost never) do TMI Tuesday, but this week’s questions made me think about things when I read them on another blog this morning, and I decided to play along.
Since today is also my birthday (I’ll take gifts of cash via Paypal, thanks) (I’m kidding, duh!!) I refused to go to work and I have the time to do this :)
TMI Tuesday #187 (HNT Anniversary Editon)
It was 4 years ago today that Half-Nekkid Thursday (HNT) became an official thing. Happy Birthday and thanks for the memories.
1. Have you ever participated in HNT? If so, when? If not, why not?
Of course I have! In fact it was something I did in my first week. Granted, the pics were terrible, but oh well.
2. Have you ever avoided certain sites because of the HNT pictures that were posted?
3. Have you ever posted a HNT picture that you wish that you hadn’t?
Yep, and I actually ended up removing it from my site a few months later.
4. Do you email/text/call anyone regularly with someone you met through HNT?
I had to think about it, but yes! I am quite positive that I came to Coy Pink‘s blog through HNT and we chat online every other day. I can’t quite recall if I first came to her site through HNT but I wanna say I did. We actually met, in NYC, and her and I talk online a few times a week. There are a few others that I talk to regularly via Twitter, if that counts?
5. What percentage of your online friends are current or former HNTers?
I’m gonna say…..60% no, 50%. Yeah.
6. Does anyone in your “real” life know that you do HNT (if, of course, you do)?
7. Other than previously-known friends, have you met any fellow HNTers?
As I mentioned before, I’ve met BadBadGirl. Tryin to recall who at the NYC Sex Bloggers Calendar party have ever done HNT….Diva does it, occasionally, but I don’t think she started until after that party.
8. Have you ever downloaded someone else’s HNT pictures?
Yes, yes I have. The only one I’ll admit to is Coy Pink *smiles*.
BONUS QUESTION: Have you ever submitted a picture for “…the Other HNT”?
Nope. There’s two reasons, but the one I’ll tell you is that I always felt that OHNT was for people who wanted to anonymously post a more risque picture than they could get away with on their blog, or if they couldn’t post any photos, at all on their blog. Since I don’t draw the line too much for HNT, there’s little point to me posting at OHNT.
Bonus Picture Time!
Because it’s the HNT Anniversary edition,this is a very early HNT photo that didn’t make the cut before. Apropo, me “in my birthday suit”.