Did you miss Pleasurists #54? Read it all here. Do you have a review for Pleasurists #56? Use our submission form and submit it before Sunday November 29th at 11:59pm PST. Be sure to read our submission guidelines.
Want to win some free swag? All you’ve got to do is enter.
- What Are You Thankful For? Deadline: November 26th.
- Deadline: November 30th @ noon Eastern.
- The S Spot Sexy Short Story Contest! Deadline: November 30th.
- Deadline: December 12th @ midnight Pacific.
- Tons of Glass Contest! Deadline: December 27th @ 11:59 Eastern.
Looking for something other than reviews?
The latest (and first) edition!
- LELO Elise by Scintillectual
Remember when I said I was on hiatus from relationships? Well, I lied. I know, I know! I can hear my friends railing now about the fact that I jump into things too quickly and yes, she has already moved in with me. But, really, I do think she’s THE ONE. Before you get all hot and bothered, let me introduce you. Dear reader, this is LELO Elise.
Note: Apparently I’m loving LELO reviews again this month (last week’s EP was LELO Ella)! I’ve read many many Elise reviews so they have to be special in order for them to catch my eye or make me want to finish them, and this one is written in an extremely entertaining manner so even if you’re burned out on LELO reviews like I thought I was it’s definitely worth the read.
On to the reviews…