I’m here to play Fairy DildoMother and give away a bunch of red We-Vibe Salsa vibes. I’ve raved and swooned over how much I love this vibrator. I do like the Tango, too, for it has the same motor and all but aesthetically I preferred the shape and colors of the Salsa. I found that the pointed bullet tip of the Salsa allowed it to easily replace the RO-80mm bullet vibe and others that look just like it, like the Tantus bullet vibes. This takes the vibrations in your dense silicone toy from “meh” to “heyyyyyy that’s nice!!”
It was a dark day indeed when I discovered that Standard Innovations decided that the Tango was a better seller and that they needed to cull their catalog so my beloved Salsa got the axe. Luckily though they sent me a whole bunch to give away!!! I always like being able to choose more than one winner.
For years I hunted high and low for the type of vibrations that just right for me, like a sex toy Goldilocks or something. Too weak, too buzzy, too powerful and buzzy, etc. But they really hit the jackpot with this vibe, in my opinion. I adore the deep, rumbly vibrations. They go well beyond just stimulating the surface of my clit, they really dig down and stimulate the inner clitoris and for me that’s the key to an easy orgasm. 9 times out of 10 I never use a vibrator on anything other than its highest setting. With the Salsa/Tango I’ve actually been able to orgasm in the right situations by having it on LOW.
Another true measure of my adoration is this: I’ve been reviewing sex toys since 2008 and was a frustrated consumer for a few years before that. I’ve owned over 200 vibrators. In my current rotation is the Lelo Smart Wand Large that gets used when I crave g-spot stimulation, the Pure Wand for intense g-spot stimulation and sometimes the Vanity VR6. But there are 3 vibrators that never leave my desk unless I’m traveling.
A black Salsa, a red Salsa and a purple Tango. Yep, multiples for when one dies so that I’m never without.
These give me no-fail orgasms. This is a breakthrough for a woman who spent years either not having a clitoral orgasm or having such a slight one that I wasn’t quite sure if I did or not. A breakthrough for a woman who many times had the Hitachi Magic Wand get too hot to use before an orgasm would appear. It’s not the level of power, it’s the type of vibration.
How can you own one of my all-time most bestest favorite vibrators in the universe? Not through Twitter entries. Or Facebook follows. I won’t ask you to do anything involving social media, at all in fact. This giveaway isn’t about me or a company trying to get more Klout or followers or a better Alexa rank. Would I appreciate the hell out of it if you introduced a few friends to my blog? Sure would. Subscribed to my RSS feed? That would be lovely. But it’s not a requirement.
All I want is for you to tell me why (via the comments section on this post) I should send you one. Convince me as to why you absolutely need to win a Salsa. This won’t be a random drawing, I’ll be choosing with though. Did I mention there will be multiple winners??
- Don’t make up shit that you think will score with me. Be honest.
- Don’t write erotica.
- The vibes are not being sent from the manufacturer, these are in my possession, therefore the shipping charges rest on me. For that reason, I require that if you reside outside of the United States, you be willing to cover the shipping via Paypal before I send it. If you fail to do so within a reasonable time after the contest is over, I’ll pick a new winner. Live outside of the US and don’t want to pay for the shipping? Don’t enter. If you don’t live in the US please list your country in your comment.
- For postage-calculation purposes, the shipping weight is 9oz. Go here, select your country, select generic “package”, enter in 9 oz weight, and you’ll have the cost of shipping. Generally have to poke around to find the 1st Class option, but it’s there. Example, Canada is going to run about $9.
- One entry per household/IP address. Attempting to create fake entries will get all of your entries deleted.
- Obviously, you’ll need to give me your mailing address (privately) should you win one of these. Keep that in mind. I won’t be responsible for lost packages should you try to have it sent to a fake name, to your workplace and they refuse it, etc. If it comes back to me I will have to pay for that return shipping, and that’s not cool.
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED. Thank you all for entering, but as this is not a random drawing, it’s going to take some effort on my part to narrow it down to 8 winners out of I don’t even know, more than 40 entries at least. I will notify the winners via email. If one doesn’t respond within a few days, I’ll choose a backup.