I promise I’ll be short n sweet on this one…..really!!
tagged me, here’s da rules:
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website
1. When I eat an apple, I peel off the sticker and stick it to the edge of my desk. Or the edge of the kitchen counter. I don’t know why….
2.I can’t write with a pencil. Mechanical ones are tolerable, sort of. I can’t be within earshot of someone else writing with a pencil. It gives me teeth-aches and shivers like nails on a chalkboard does.
3. Elevators scare the crap out of me. If I weren’t so lazy and out of shape, I’d take stairs. Especially in those goddamn speed elevators in 30+ story buildings. I once threatened to walk down 75 flights of stairs rather than get back on my first (and so far only) speed elevator. I also get nervous and claustrophobic when there’s more than 2 other people in there with me. I’m not usually claustrophobic. Just with strangers.
4. I ask too many questions. I need to know why, how, when, what preceded it, what will follow, etc. It drives a few people crazy ;)
5. (some of you already know this from my other blog) I love dipping my Wendy’s fries into my Frosty. It’s a delicate balance, but a treat.
6. I won’t eat deformed fruit. Squishy grapes. Bruised fruit. Fruit with aged and wrinkly skin.
I’m not tagging this one. I’m lazy. And half my taggees last one didn’t want to participate (which is fine, except for —-, he’s a butthead) so not gonna do it you can’t make me :P
Edit: Tagging Swordfish, since he’s so eager to do it, lol