Holiday Blogger Giving/Getting Wishlist
I participated in this last year and had a lot of fun, so here we are again! From the creator, Essin’ Em, here are the details:
– Make a post to your blog, tumblr, facebook, myspace, what have you. The important thing is to make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want and that people can see the post.
– If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just an email address at which you can be contacted by potential wish-grantors, real or imaginary.
– Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your post, so that the holiday joy will spread.
– Surf around your friends list/blogroll/RSS feeds (or friends friends, or just random places ) to see who has posted their list.
– If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Sometimes someone’s trash is another’s treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don’t want or a gift certificate you won’t use–or even know where you could get someone’s dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it.
You needn’t spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn’t to put people out, it’s to provide everyone a chance to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not–it’s your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just…wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you’ll have the joy of knowing you made someone’s holiday special.
- Sephora giftcards. I kinda have an addiction to Sephora, to put it mildly. Or, samples from Sephora. A big ass package full of tons of samples would make me a happy girlie.
- The help & advice of a nutritionist who isn’t against Weight Watchers. Sometimes I need some information/guidance when I hit a plateau that the forums people can’t really help with.
- Plan to do any sex toy shopping for the holidays? I’d really appreciate it if you’d consider purchasing through my affiliate links: EdenFantasys || Good Vibes || VibeReview || Babeland
- Post my banner (found here) and/or link me on your blog
- Help judge e[lust] occasionally! It’ll be starting back up in January and I could really use all the judges I can get.
- Various Wahl massagers: Silver/Red one; Heat version; Rechargeable Mini Wahl (!)
- Large (32GB or more) functioning USB keys – I need a few solid-state reliable backup storage options for all my photos
- Micro SD card that’s bigger than 4GB, for my Samsung Captivate phone.
- Accessories for my phone – a protective screen cover, a cute rubberized plastic case
- Etsy things I like and would love similar: Pearl necklace; Wristlet Purse 1; Wristlet Purse 2;
- A few delicate, sparkly silver chains – I don’t know what the type of chain is called but its very fine, very shimmery & sparkly (17″-19″ length)
For those who have wishlists:
I have swap lists up on Makeup Alley and ToySwap Network that you can look at if you’re a member, if you wish for any makeup or sex toys you can check out what I have. Also, if you are wanting movies, tv show seasons or music and don’t mind e-version (just the files, not the dvd/cd) let me know and I can share what I have.