TMI Tuesday #162
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Man…I like so much. I used to be all about the dark meat, but we have that every other week now (turkey thigh is a great cheap and easy dinner). I’ve grown and now really like white meat with cranberry sauce on it. Also I would say my gram’s noodles. “Kluski” noodles which are like homemade (back in the day she used to make em herself), with browned butter poured over. HEAVEN.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Just one? Hmm toss-up between Barry Manilow or Neil Diamond.
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? There’s a refurbed GPS I would get, I think. But knowing me, I’d just fritter it away.
4. What is your favorite curse word? Duh….”fuck”
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? “Excellent!!” The day before my father died. I’d not work…spend it with him, just in case I can’t prevent his death the following day. Had I been home, and not working, things might have gone very differently.
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be? Same as last time I talked about this. Invisibility.