It’s rare for me to have a sextoy lately that I don’t like. The companies I have reviewed for generally only carry the better toys. And I’m not the majority here in my view. If you look at the editorial review, and the handful of other reviews, there are some women who are in love with this toy.
Just not me.
If you are thin and have a sensitive clit, then perhaps you’ll really like this toy.
If you’re not both of those…then you’re going to be disappointed.
If you’re the -opposite- of those….then you’re going to hate it.
I don’t like saying this but…..I hate it.
Why? The cons of the Venus Penis 2:
1. The straps – they’re made out of clear plastic that’s kinda stretchy. Thats uncomfortable and can make you sweaty – skin that doesn’t breathe gets moist. Secondly, the straps are made for thin women. In the waist and around the thighs.
2. Materials – It’s jelly, so not top of the line. Smelled quite a b it.
3. It takes weird batteries. “N” and something else, neither are easy to find.
4. The vibrations are -weak-. Seriously weak. If someone breathing on your clit is pleasurable to you, then you’ll find this toy adequate.
5. The penis portion was barely there. Perhaps I’m a bit of a size queen with my toys, but I thought it was too teeny.
6. The whole design just didn’t fit my cunt, at all.
7. The remote is wonky. It works when it wants to, even at 2 feet.
VibeReview says that this toy is “Clearly an improvement over the respectable Venus Butterfly and Venus Butterfly 2“….which makes me wonder how a butterfly toy could be worse than this one….but I would rather not find out.
You can check out the other butterfly-style vibes at VibeReview for more choices, but I think I’m giving up on that type for awhile.